It began in February of 2004 as a vision for a youth and community outreach center. On October of the same year, we broke ground for the renovation of the "Old Firehouse."
After 2 1/2 years, the renovations were completed.
The FCC Firehouse is used for youth, church and community events. It is ideal for many activities such as: bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, family reunions and even company meetings. It consists of the Bay Area (a large multi-purpose room), a well-equipped kitchen, the Fireside Room (smaller general purpose area), and a game room.
The FCC Firehouse is availble for individual or group rentals depending on availability. For more information look at the document listed below or give us a call at 765-473-3105.
Firehouse Rental Information
We have made some updates to our policies starting immediately (June 4, 2018)
1. After the intial call for reservation, you will have one week to sign a contract and bring in Security Deposit. After one week, you will be taken off the schedule.
2. Security Deposits will now be deposited at the time of contract signing. If a refund is to be issued, we will refund the money from the deposit. Deposits are made each Monday afternoon.
3. All events shall end at 9:00 P.M. and be cleaned by 10:00 P.M.
4. There will not be any renting on: New Year's Eve, New Year's, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independance Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
5. Starting Sunday, September 2, any events scheduled on Sundays will need to be done by 3:00 P.M.
6. To preserve our tax-exempt status, no partisan political events will be scheduled.